Taiwan Day 3

It was an awesome day at Fullhouse with BBF Jastong today! We finally have nice pictures together. :) More pictures are in Jas's camera and I'll upload it here if I get it before I leave for Korea. Hahaha. I'm leaving in 48hrs time!!!!! OMG SO EXCITED CAN. I packed 11 blouses, 3 jackets, 7 pair of shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 6 dresses, 3 bags, 3 footwear in all! Machiam going for a year right. :/ Now I realise It's tough being a girl. HAVE TO PACK SO MANY GIRLY STUFF. Tsk. Better off as a guy. This wld be the furthest asian country I'm going to without my parents! The next few posts are scheduled to keep this space alive while I'm there Come back every 3-4 days ok! :) Hee. So hardworking right. My greatest worry is ET. Please do not forget us. I'll promise I'll be back with more pretty clothes from Korea!! :)

HB and I are planning on touring Korea for 10 days after our course. I seriously doubt $2000 is enough. =X Maybe I'll bring some SGD to change over there. We'll should be heading to Jeju, Busan and some other states. Do let me know which states are fun on formspring? I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it!!! :)

Ok back to day 3 in Taipei! We went around searching for 50 Lan in XMD and then took the train down to Taipei 101. Decided against going up so that we can have more time to shop! Hee.Their shopping center is like the Paragon here. Good for branded goods BUT they're so much cheaper than S'pore! We had lunch at Din Tai Feng there before walking to Zhongxiao E road which is well known for their clothes boutiques and cafes. There're also 2 huge Sugo departmental stores there! Really wonder how did they manage to survive so well in Taiwan when it folded in Spore. Hahaha. Headed back to Wufengpu after that because we ere pretty annoyed that we didn't manage to see and good stuff previously so I wanted to try again. But I forgot it was monday and the whole place was doing WHOLESALE!! Managed to get a few steals there though but only after DIGGING through the racks. Hahahaha.

Went back to XMD to try the food at toilet restaurant and then went to Shihlin night market for MORE FOOD!! :)) Shihlin is a FOOD GALORE so you have to go there with an empty stomach!

Taipei 101: Take a train to zhongxiao dunhua (blue line), then take a bus
Sugo/ zhongxiao e road: Take a train to Zhongxiao Fuxing (blue line)
Shihlin Night Market: Take a train to Jiantan (red line)

Must try at Shihlin: potato cheese; Hao da da ji pa; Hu jiao Bing.

Taiwan Day 1
Taiwan Day 2
Taiwan Day 4
Taiwan Day 5




Taken at ximending!

We finally found a 50 Lan (known as KOI in spore) on the 3rd day!!
This is a must try at Taiwan. Super awesome.

Brother drinking his cuppa likea boss.

Next stop was Taipei 101!

Momsie!!

Decided against going up because it's about the same every where? Haha.


Din Tai Feng for lunch! Omnomnom.


To protect our bags. Hahaha.

The amount of xlb baskets is crazy.


Another photo of the majestic taipei 101!

Went to Sogo to walk a bit after that. It's alot like taka.
Not really worth the time actually.

Road signs to wfp and raohe once you get out of the station. :)

The streets were not as crowded on monday!

And there were cute dogs everywhere! Like almost everyone has a dog!
And they're dolled up so nicely! This dog has a thing for my mom's feet. :/

Headed to the toilet restaurant for a quick light PRE-DINNER before Shihlin!


Mom was quite grossed out by the fact that we're sitting
on the toilet bowl eating from the squatting toilet bowl. But it was an experience lah.

Oh. And eating on the bathtub!

FINALLY we went to SHIHLIN Market!!!

Shihlin's streets. They look all the same actually. Shall not post anymore photos of similar streets.

Love this! Dk what is it tho.

Awesome stuff! Authentic Ji pa from Shihlin!

Good!

Loots from day 3! Love my polka dotty sandals!

OOTD: Turquoise blouse from bugis; Pastel blue bottom from ET

Comments